Protecting Your Money
Protecting your money encompases much more than just money. Yes, you need to know how to manage your money, but you also need to know how to protect yourself from the things that can take it from you.
Things like Scams and taxes. Government programs like Social Security and Medicare. Necessities like insurance and financial institutions. Furthermore, you need to know how to get the most for your dollar through discount programs and proper use of resources.
Below, you will find a wealth of information on all of these subjects along with some amazing tools, trainings, and links to sites you need to know about. Sites like scam alerts, Social Security, Medicare, Financial Planning tools, and a whole lot more.
You will also find links to free stuff and discounts to help you stretch your dollars. The key here is to buy the things you need or intended to buy anyway, but buy it at a discount. You don’t want to buy something because it is on sale and hurt your budget.
As the laws are always changing, so is this site. Please join greatpast60.com eMail list as a subscriber to get notifications directly to you regarding these changes. You can click this link to join. It is free and will also unlock some members only content. You have nothing to lose and your information is protected and won’t be spammed.
Please share this site with others. The more our community grows, the more expert insite, bigger discounts, and value you will gain from being a member of Great Past 60. Subscribe to us on your social media sites. Post our stories to them and email them to others.
Protecting Your Money Categories:
Protecting Your Money and Other Assets
Medicare and Health Costs
Leaving a Legacy
Insurance and Investing
Cryptocurrency Current Rates:
- First Round of Refunds Totaling $153 Million Sent to Consumers As a Result of Multi-Agency Case Against Western Union
- FTC Submits Comment on Final Information Blocking Rule to the Department of Health & Human Services’ Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology
- FTC, FDA Send Warning Letters to Seven Companies about Unsupported Claims that Products Can Treat or Prevent Coronavirus
- Credit Repair Company Settles FTC Charges It Deceived Consumers By Telling Them “Piggybacking” on Others’ Credit Could Boost Scores
- Tea Marketer Misled Consumers, Didn’t Adequately Disclose Payments to Well-Known Influencers, FTC Alleges
- Affiliate Marketers to Pay More Than $4 Million to Settle Charges that They Promoted a Fraudulent Business Coaching and Investment Scheme
- Marketers of Pain Relief Device Settle FTC False Advertising Complaint
- FTC, FDA to Hold Workshop on Promoting Competition in Markets for Biologics
- FTC to Host Workshop Examining Issues Related to Proposed Amendments to the Safeguards Rule
- FTC Sending Refunds Totaling Over $2 Million to Consumers Harmed by Alleged Government Imposter Scheme
- FTC Kicks Off National Consumer Protection Week 2020
- Deputy General Counsel Heather Hippsley Retiring From the FTC
- FTC Obtains Temporary Restraining Order Against Alleged Investor Training Scheme Online Trading Academy
- FTC and Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Challenge Proposed Merger of Two Major Philadelphia-area Hospital Systems
- FTC Files Suit to Block Joint Venture between Coal Mining Companies Peabody Energy Corporation and Arch Coal