Protecting Your Money
Protecting your money encompases much more than just money. Yes, you need to know how to manage your money, but you also need to know how to protect yourself from the things that can take it from you.
Things like Scams and taxes. Government programs like Social Security and Medicare. Necessities like insurance and financial institutions. Furthermore, you need to know how to get the most for your dollar through discount programs and proper use of resources.
Below, you will find a wealth of information on all of these subjects along with some amazing tools, trainings, and links to sites you need to know about. Sites like scam alerts, Social Security, Medicare, Financial Planning tools, and a whole lot more.
You will also find links to free stuff and discounts to help you stretch your dollars. The key here is to buy the things you need or intended to buy anyway, but buy it at a discount. You don’t want to buy something because it is on sale and hurt your budget.
As the laws are always changing, so is this site. Please join greatpast60.com eMail list as a subscriber to get notifications directly to you regarding these changes. You can click this link to join. It is free and will also unlock some members only content. You have nothing to lose and your information is protected and won’t be spammed.
Please share this site with others. The more our community grows, the more expert insite, bigger discounts, and value you will gain from being a member of Great Past 60. Subscribe to us on your social media sites. Post our stories to them and email them to others.
Protecting Your Money Categories:
Protecting Your Money and Other Assets
Medicare and Health Costs
Leaving a Legacy
Insurance and Investing
Cryptocurrency Current Rates:
- Overseas Payment Processor and its Former CEO Settle FTC Allegations That They Enabled a Deceptive “Free Trial” Offer Scheme
- Defendants in FTC Credit Repair Scheme Case Agree to Settle Charges
- FTC Finalizes Settlements with Five Companies Related to Privacy Shield Allegations
- FTC Releases Agenda for January 28 Voice Cloning Workshop
- FTC Acts to Shut Down ‘Success by Health’ Instant Coffee Pyramid Scheme
- FTC Publishes Inflation-Adjusted Civil Penalty Amounts
- Statement of Ian Conner, Director of FTC Bureau of Competition, Regarding the Announcement that Post Holdings, Inc. has Abandoned Its Proposed Acquisition of TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
- FTC Comments to State Legislatures in Kansas and Ohio Encourage Granting Advanced Practice Registered Nurses Full Practice Authority
- FTC Approves Final Order Requiring Bristol-Myers Squibb Company and Celgene Corporation to Divest Psoriasis Drug Otezla as a Condition of Acquisition
- FTC and DOJ Announce Draft Vertical Merger Guidelines for Public Comment
- Defendants Who Helped Blast Consumers with Millions Of Cruise Line Robocalls Settle FTC Complaint
- FTC Finalizes Settlement with California Tech Company Related to Privacy Shield
- FTC to Hold Workshop Tomorrow Regarding Non-Compete Agreements in the Workplace
- Mortgage Broker That Posted Personal Information about Consumers in Response to Negative Yelp Reviews Settles FTC Allegations
- FTC Finalizes Settlement with Utah Company and its former CEO over Allegations they Failed to Safeguard Consumer Data