Protecting Your Money
Protecting your money encompases much more than just money. Yes, you need to know how to manage your money, but you also need to know how to protect yourself from the things that can take it from you.
Things like Scams and taxes. Government programs like Social Security and Medicare. Necessities like insurance and financial institutions. Furthermore, you need to know how to get the most for your dollar through discount programs and proper use of resources.
Below, you will find a wealth of information on all of these subjects along with some amazing tools, trainings, and links to sites you need to know about. Sites like scam alerts, Social Security, Medicare, Financial Planning tools, and a whole lot more.
You will also find links to free stuff and discounts to help you stretch your dollars. The key here is to buy the things you need or intended to buy anyway, but buy it at a discount. You don’t want to buy something because it is on sale and hurt your budget.
As the laws are always changing, so is this site. Please join greatpast60.com eMail list as a subscriber to get notifications directly to you regarding these changes. You can click this link to join. It is free and will also unlock some members only content. You have nothing to lose and your information is protected and won’t be spammed.
Please share this site with others. The more our community grows, the more expert insite, bigger discounts, and value you will gain from being a member of Great Past 60. Subscribe to us on your social media sites. Post our stories to them and email them to others.
Protecting Your Money Categories:
Protecting Your Money and Other Assets
Medicare and Health Costs
Leaving a Legacy
Insurance and Investing
Cryptocurrency Current Rates:
- FTC to Study E-Cigarette Manufacturers’ Sales, Advertising, and Promotional Methods
- Multi-Level Marketer AdvoCare Will Pay $150 Million To Settle FTC Charges it Operated an Illegal Pyramid Scheme
- Millennials More likely to Report Losing Money to Fraud than Older Generations, New FTC Data Spotlight Reports
- FTC Releases Agenda for Workshop on Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Rule
- FTC to Announce Major Consumer Protection Law Enforcement Action in Dallas Wednesday
- FTC Sends More Than $5.4 Million to People Who Paid for Worthless Student Loan Debt Relief
- FTC Seeks Public Comment on Ways to Improve Current Requirements For Negative Option Marketing
- FTC Testifies before House Appropriations Subcommittee On the Agency’s Work to Protect Consumers and Promote Competition
- FTC Sues Owner of Online Dating Service Match.com for Using Fake Love Interest Ads To Trick Consumers into Paying for a Match.com Subscription
- FTC to Hold Workshop Tomorrow on Made in USA Advertising and Marketing Claims
- FTC Testifies before Senate Subcommittee on Antitrust, Competition Policy and Consumer Rights on Competition in Digital Technology Markets
- FTC Flags Potentially Unlawful TV Ads for Prescription Drug Lawsuits
- Belizean Bank to Pay $23 Million and Cease Operations to Settle FTC Charges It Provided Substantial Assistance to the Sanctuary Belize Real Estate Scam
- Apex Capital Group Internet Marketers Settle FTC Allegations They Deceived Consumers With False Claims of “Free Trial” Offers and Unauthorized Continuity Plans
- Truly Organic? The FTC Says No, Alleges Retailer Misled Consumers about Its Products