Get your headline news from Great Past 60
Stay up to date with the headline news from around the world right here at Great Past 60. We bring you the news to help you manage your financial life and keep current in an ever-changing world.
Below, you will find the headline news from several different categories including Headline News, Financial News, Travel News, and more. Please bookmark this page to make it easy to find.
Also, please share this link with your friends so they can stay informed as well. This is a free service, so the only thing we ask is that you help promote www.GreatPast60.com.
- FTC Obtains Record $191 Million Settlement from University of Phoenix to Resolve FTC Charges It Used Deceptive Advertising to Attract Prospective Students
- Operators of Tech Support Scam Settle FTC Allegations they Tricked Consumers into Buying Computer Repair Services
- FTC Comment to Texas Medical Board Raises Competitive Concerns about Proposed Rule Imposing Additional Supervisory Requirements on Texas-Certified Nurse Anesthetists
- FTC Extends Deadline for Comments on COPPA Rule until December 11
- Operators of Government Imposter Scheme to Pay $1.2 Million In Settlement With FTC, State of Florida
- FTC Sending Refund Checks to Consumers Allegedly Misled by “Free” Trial Offers for UrthBox Snack Boxes
- FTC and CFPB to Co-Host Workshop on Accuracy in Consumer Reporting
- FTC Issues Opinion and Order Against Cambridge Analytica For Deceiving Consumers About the Collection of Facebook Data, Compliance with EU-U.S. Privacy Shield
- Is Congress finally cracking down on robocalls?
- FTC Stops Marketers from Making False Arthritis Treatment Claims
- Court Halts Operations of VoIP Service Provider after the FTC and Ohio Alleged that it Helped Promote Credit Card Interest Reduction Scheme
- FTC to Hold Workshop on Non-Compete Clauses Used in Employment Contracts
- FTC Announces Settlements with Four Companies Related to Allegations they Deceived Consumers over Participation in the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield
- FTC Announces Panels for FTC-CFPB Workshop on Accuracy in Consumer Reporting
- Data breaches have made phone scams more dangerous, experts say
More from Amazon